Sunday, May 25, 2008

Himalayan Goji Juice Secrets?

In the past few days, I came across some articles regarding Himalayan Goji Juice being marketed by Free Life International. There's some controversy on it regarding the way the Himalayan goji berries being processed and bottled.

That's the reason I put a question mark on my title so tell all readers to check by themselves.

For me, i have nothing against Goji juice and until now me and my wife is using it and have good effects on us. We have no reason to doubt about the Goji juice being marketed because of the good health benefit it is bringing to us.

In fact, there's a lot of people, both ill and healthy, that has benefited with this supplement. this is also the reason why i am convince to buy it and make it our regular supplements.

Anyhow, I will be researching and writing on this in the coming days so as to avoid any misrepresentation on my part not only as a juice user but also as an Independent Distributor as well.

Again, at the moment, Himalayan Goji Juice still benefits and will continue to use it.

2 comments:

Chocolate Goji Berries said...

Nice Blog, Thanks for sharing great information about Goji Berries. Blog information is really very helpful for us.The Himilayan Goji Juice extracted out of this magical berry is pure and natural.

Gojiberries said...

That’s very nice, I think this is totally amazing & beautifully executed about Himilayan Goji Juice. Blog information is really very helpful for us.As a tonic, Goji Juice juice takes care of your heart, relieves heart palpitations.