Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Healthy Lifestyle

Having been a healthy conscious since I was a kid, I am always looking forward for something that will help give better health.

I have to a lot of food supplements that promises good health and long life but sometimes a bit disappointing..

Why?

Because a lot are just being hype by those who are in the marketing area (sorry, Marketers, i don't mean any harm). There are a lot of good sources of good food supplement that has a lot of health benefits but sometimes claims something that a certain products that are not really proven.

I have come know Himalayan Goji Juice a couple of weeks ago and I would say I would want to make a statement where I have not tested or tried it myself.

I would say that this juice is very effective. That is, according to my own experience.

No comments: